- The pandemic was having significant impact on field force access to neurologists and engagement was limited due to the demand on their time.
- We were tasked with identifying organisational and environmental causes to poor engagement, beyond just “the pandemic excuse” and create new ways of delivering customer interactions.
- Our objective was to embed a data driven approach to create a 3D customer understanding for field teams & utilize their assets to re-invent ways of engagement through an innovative approach.
- We conducted in-depth cross-functional team interviews to discover the root causes for lack of engagement and make subsequent recommendations
Build Recommendation Software
- Data deep dive of content assets and 3-year Veeva sales interaction to define values of interaction types
- We subsequently built personas and allocated individual one key customer files for bespoke offerings
Monitor & Assess
- We continuously monitored performance of 10-week sales period alongside an control group and coached KAM’s on optimally utilizing recommendation engine
- On target activity during pilot phase 55% higher than previously. The pilot group also had 69% more activity with customers and 41% more high-value interactions
- The engine enabled KAMs to send x37% more messages, with a 55% increase in opened and 69% increase in VAEs compared to pre-pilot activity. Additionally, the pilot had 2.31 more face-to-face interactions
- Client experienced an increase of patient registrations, benchmarking to pre-pandemic level.
- Client won 2023 Pharmaceutical Marketing Effectiveness Award
Company’s have all the content and data to effect behaviour change with their customers but require cross-functional collaboration and a functional program to escape the ‘normal’ ways of thinking